Quito, Provincia de Pichincha
Job Location: Quito
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are looking our Sales manager ECU who is going to be responsable to design the strategies in order to achieve the compañy goals in terms cualitatives (distributors) and quantitatives in all states and channels.
Some of the principal responsabilites of the rol are:
- Control and coordinate brands and ensure that they are put to good use, commercially and before the final consumer
- To show distribution alternatives according with the market.
- Guarantee the achievement of sales goals and the proper collection of portfolio.
- Establish and maintain relationships with distributors, facilitating sales compliance and providing timely solutions to possible difficulties.
- Prepare analysis of the country's KPis for decision making in all sales areas to coordinators
Who we are looking for:
We are looking professionals in bussiness administration, industrial enginieer or related with fluent english and with mora than 8 years fo experience in managing sales.
Become a part of our ferrero family.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.