Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
Under broad supervision, you will be responsible for projects related to the application of tax laws and primarily tax compliance matters. You will also maintain complete and accurate tax documentation and provide recommendations.
How you will contribute
- Support tax activities including preparation of statutory tax filings, application of tax laws and tax compliance matters. You will also maintain complete and accurate tax documentation
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment and comply with Tax policies.
You will also support audit activities and assist in providing information on an auditor’s request
- Perform special projects and analyses as requested. You will also work with tax consultants to identify opportunities for tax savings
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify opportunities to improve ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Tax team. You will also invest in personal development
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in relevant tax laws and regulations and tax compliance processes
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and experience working in tax compliance with a large corporation or Big Four accounting firm preferred
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including strong communication and project management skills. A team player with “can do” drive to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
Más informacion sobre este puesto
Qué debes saber acerca de esta posición:
Qué ingredientes adicionales aportarás:
Educación/ Titulaciones: Educación Universitaria en área de Contabilidad o Afín
Requisitos específicos del puesto:
Requisitos asociados con el uesto de trabajo:
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
WACAM is Mondelez International’s Latin America presence with 1,700 wonderful people proudly representing a diversity of cultures and nationalities. WACAM includes 12 countries—Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic—and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. We make and distribute our global brands and local jewels such as Choco-Soda , Doña Pepa , Coronitas and Cua-Cua to over 190 million discerning consumers.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Temporary (Fixed Term)