TwoConnect, a Microsoft Gold Integration Partner based in Miami, Florida, is seeking to hire remote a BizTalk Developer to add to their offshore team in Ecuador. Bilingual English/Spanish speaking Communication skills are required. Candidate can be based from home but some travel may be required to customer sites. This is a full time position.
You will work with our USA team to use your agile-based software development experience to architect, develop and implement BizTalk solutions and manage the entire software development lifecycle.
- Architect, Develop and Implement cloud and on-premise integration solutions as part of TwoConnect’s BizTalk development services offered to our worldwide customers.
- Guarantee the provision of quality project deliverables according to all specified requirements including specified timelines and customer requests.
At least three years of experience with the following:
- Microsoft BizTalk Server, including development of schemas, orchestrations, maps, pipelines, port configuration.
- XSLT, XML, XSD.
- Azure Logic Apps experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server development including data design and optimization, stored procedures, cursors, XML queries, indexing, locking and relationships.
- BizTalk Solution-based architecture, design and estimation.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS).
Some experience with Microsoft Windows Azure preferred specifically:
- Use of Microsoft BizTalk Services.
- Azure Service Bus.
- Azure Virtual Machines.
- Azure BizTalk Hybrid Connections.
- Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- English/Spanish verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and implement the latest development technologies and trends
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills required
If you are interested, please contact TwoConnect as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you. Email your resume and contact information.
TwoConnect is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a dynamic and exciting place to work. Each member of our team is highly valued; we believe in them and in return, their dedication and hard work drives our success. Personal and professional achievements are not only encouraged but invested upon, cultivating a positive mutual respect throughout the company. Our team is passionate about technology and motivated to execute on our goals. We carefully choose each member of our team based on both upon their expertise and knowledge of evolving technologies and strong business acumen. Each individual at TwoConnect is a key member of a team that drives our company's vision and direction.